Stationery Wish List: Ohh Deer

Anyone who knows me, knows I love stationery. I love notebooks and pens and list pads and sticky notes and washi tape and everything in between. The first time I went into a Paperchase during my time in Glasgow, I was in absolute sensory overload and couldn't stop "oh my god look at that and that and that oh my god I am losing my mind". That about sums it up. While a Paperchase wish list would a much lenghty post - but that is to come - I thought I would go ahead and make a cute little Ohh Deer wish list post instead. I discovered the store a while ago and have been love ever since! These are some of my favourite items! 
This watermelon floater is the cutest thing ever. The swans' time has passed and now watermelon is having a real moment and I am loving every single moment of it! The little set of notebooks is also really cute - love colour blocking on stationery. I find that it adds a real modern tone and two for the price of one is always an offer I'm interested in! 

I love me a good notebook and these ones are no exception. From cactus to oranges, I love the design of these notebooks - especially the marble one. I love a good marbled anything, really, and these notebooks are the stuff dreams are made of!  
Now, onto agendas and desk organizers! I find these so handy and useful to go over your week in general and add assignments or meetings or little tasks you know you have coming up. The agenda is from Ohh Deer's collection with Asos and it is an absolute beaut! The pens, one of them with some marbling, which I love - see above - and the other loaded with cute pugs.
I've been browsing their website constantly and don't feel like stopping anytime soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts