I'm Having a Moment: Leopard Print

I'm having a moment. A big, spotty, leopardy, moment. I have never been into leopard print or flashy prints in general, but for a few months now, I've been obssessed with leopard print things. Especially shoes and skirts. Leopard prints shoes are my obssession right now - I've bought some leopard prints flats that I'm super in love with. The two skirts pictured here are so gorgeous and look would amazing with a black top and some trainers, for a more casual look, or a black or red shirt and some black boots for a classier, going out look.

Topshop has such a great selection of leopard print shoes if that's what you're going for. It adds a little pop of something special to an all black outfit, for example, or some jeans with a white t-shirt. It's the best way to spice up your outfit. You can find them here and here
Lastly, these two items are on my wishlist. They are both from ASOS and are absolutely stunning. The boots add a badass touch to some black jeans and the playsuit is a fun, colourful alternative if you don't want to dive in head-first into some spotty goodness. I'm going to go drool for a bit now. 

Comments

Popular Posts