So... I've graduated. Now what?


Yesterday was my last day at University. My last day of exams, of stressing out, of walking into University and seeing the same buildings, the same trees, the same old benches. It was a bittersweet day. I have so many great, fun memories of my time at University. I have met so many great people, many of which I have the true pleasure to call my friends. But it was time for it to end, I was excited for it to end, to move on to the next stage of my life, to discover what the future has to offer, to focus on all the projects I want to focus on, to live life without the bounds of an academic career. It's exciting and also terrifying. I'm scared of what's to come and unsure of how to navigate, but more on that at a later time. Being out of your comfort zone can be that way. 

Now, I'm a full time blogger! I'll be able to focus on my writing and creating cool content for my little corner of the Internet and branch out a little bit. I'm officially going freelance! I want to get more of my writing out there, collaborate with more people and magazines, interview more cool, badass women.

Here is what you'll be getting from me: books reviews, monthly favourites, some fashion-y bits, lifestyle bits and the usual rambling, thought pieces I have made a habit of posting here on the blog. I'm excited to go on this journey and hopefully you'll come along with me. 

Comments

Popular Posts