June Favourites

Trying my hand at this beauty blogger situation and giving you guys some of my favourites products for the month of June. I always love reading about other people's favourite products and what they're using so I decided to share mine on my little corner of the interwebs. 

First off - skincare. I love skincare products, especially face masks. There's nothing more relaxing and enjoyable to me than putting on a good face mask and relaxing in the bath. I love Tony Moly sheet masks. They're super easy to use, quite affordable for the quality and brand and they leave your skin feeling super soft and supple. The tomato one is a favourite of mine, it leaves my skin feeling really glowy and hydrated. Then, we have the TooCoolForSchool pumpkin overnight sleeping mask. It's supposed to exfoliate and nourish your skin while you sleep. It definitely does that. When I wake up my skin feels really soft and moisturized and it smells amazing. 

Next for skincare, we have two of the holy grail products that have saved my skin this month. First, we have a makeshift toner I made using a Sephora spray bottle - it has regular tap water, plus lemon and tea tree oil. It has gonna my little breakout under control and toned down some of the oiliness I have experienced this month. The Garnier moisturizer was a complete surprise. I bought on a whim, because I had read positive things about the botanical line of products they had just launched, and it is such a good moisturizer. I use it at night, because my former night was too rich for the summertime, and it's done wonders for my skin. My skin is less oily, while being moisturized and soft. It's light and has a really soft scent of aloe and feels really fresh on the skin. I would definitely recommend it if you're on the hunt for a good, affordable moisturizer. 

Now, for makeup. These The Body Shop lipglosses are amazing. They leave a slight hint of colour, while being super moisturizing on the lips. They leave an amazing sheen and smell fruity and delicious. The MINA concealer is another product I bought on a whim on an ASOS beauty sale. I had read cool things about the brand so decided to give it go and I am pleasantly surprised. It has decent coverage, it's creamy and doesn't stick to dry patches. A good, solid concealer. Last, but not least, is the Maybelline 24-hour Colour Tattoo. It's an amazing cream eyeshadow that is super blendable and easy to apply. The pink colour goes amazing for a neutral look or if you want to pair it with a red lip. I wear it whenever I want something quick and easy, but still really beautiful. 

Comments

Popular Posts